Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

05 dicembre 2010

Vermelho - Chapter II - Bilbao (Spain)

Author: Amba (click here)
ORIGINAL VERSION: ENGLISH
Luck would have it that I was to stay at a fine-arts student's home. She's crazy and very messy, her place is chaos, it looks like a jungle! I have to live with strange creatures, but I'm getting used to it. In the photo you can see my new friends. I can't get used to the cold, the city is beautiful and the mountains covered with snow, people are friendly, every day the cloud paints itself with a new color, and the clouds play with their shapes, but the damned artist doesn't turn on the heating (to save power), and some day I'm going to wake up frozen! I'm going to keep investigating this little city......
this chapter isn't over yet!