Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

17 dicembre 2010

Blue - Chapter IV - Napier (New Zealand)

Author: Alessandro (click here)
ORIGINAL VERSION: ENGLISH

Hello, It’s me again. I am the author of chapter 2 (click here) of the original book of Blue.
Everybody knows the story:
I wrote that chapter in Budapest (Hungary) and I brought back the book in Rome(Rome). I gave it to a friend but probably he forgot. This project is very interesting for me and I am glad I’ve participated. But this time I was very fast to pass the book. I am already a part of this chain, of this connection, of this social experiment.
From my previous experience with the Blue book I can say that giving the book to a person u don’t know at all is complicated. First because is not easy to understand if somebody is the “right” person. Second because the other person, while receiving the book, can think u crazy or criminal. It happened to me.
So:

I choose a friend here at the Hostel in Napier. He seems to be good for that…. I hope so.
His sense of humor and his passion for fantasy. I hope he wont bear it as a big responsibility but Just feel part of a interesting project and just do the right move to keep the project alive. Maybe one day we’ll meet all together with all the people they had this book.
Enjoy.